Your guidance in a foreign country
Moving abroad is always a great adventure. But adventures can also become a burden for the entire family if communication problems, host country values or the overall foreign situation make settling in difficult. Discrimination can also promote loneliness and homesickness.
In a personal coaching session, I offer you initial orientation through clear options for action. You will learn to use your strengths profitably abroad, to find your way in a foreign environment and to make this adventure your personal success story.
Employees before, during or after an assignment abroad, their partners and family members as well as (exchange) students.
- Gain strength to act
- Change of perspective on own situation
- Settling in quickly in a foreign country
- Defining goals and priorities
- Discovery of your own resources
- Re-training your focus: away from worries to your options
- Concrete action plan to support yourself and your family
virtually via Zoom
German or English
Do you have questions about our coachings?
You can reach us by clicking on the button.